What surprised me more was that within a few hours of posting this post, I’d had another Liebster Award nomination from With Mummy Love! As this was only posted a few hours prior to receiving my nomination from With Mummy Love, I’ll just update this post with the questions I’ve been asked.
Questions from Glowbeautifulblog:
10. Sweet or Savoury?
For me, that really depends on the mood I’m in. I’ll be a sweet girl one day but the next I won’t have a sweet tooth at all and I’m all about savoury.
I feel like the achievement I am most proud of are my gold medals and trophies I won for my swimming.
Thank you for your list of questions Sarah, they have really given me a good think…especially the desert island question!
Questions from With Mummy Love:
1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Basically the same answer as in my questions from Sarah… “I hope to be married and hopefully have a child and a pretty successful blog. I want to be the best person I can be.”
2. What inspired you to write your blog?
It’s something I’ll always say, my fiancé inspired me to write my blog. Its something that has always interested me to do but I was a bit reluctant. I didn’t think I’d have very much to say or I wouldn’t fit into the community somewhere. With his encouragement, I decided to set up Nikkipedia. I’ll always be thankful to him for helping me be me and be a better person.
3. What’s your favourite season?
I think my favourite season is Spring. The flowers are starting to bloom and its a beautiful season.
4. What’s your favourite holiday destination?
Definitely Newquay in Cornwall…I love it there. I hadn’t been until I went with my fiancé and his family in 2006.
5. Do you have children?
No, not yet, but I hope to some time in the future.
6. What’s your favourite film?
Three of my top favourite films are Grease, Dirty Dancing and Labyrinth
7. Do you work? And do you enjoy it?
Does blogging count as work? If so, I enjoy it. I’m a fully trained and qualified chef but I’m currently out of work.
8. Are you in a relationship?
Yes, I’ve been in a relationship with my fiancé for over 10 years now.
9. Where’s your summer holiday this year?
We usually take our summer holiday in the same place that is my favourite holiday destination, Newquay in Cornwall.
10. What’s your favourite drink?
There are a lot of drinks that I love, such as coffee, cappuccino, Pepsi Max etc, but if I had to pick a favourite I’d probably go for cream soda.
11. What’s your favourite makeup brand?
I love Collection 2000 (I think its changed just to Collection now) but I’m currently trying new brands and new types of makeup I’ve never used before.
Thank you for your questions too, With Mummy Love! I’ve really enjoyed answering them.
I’m not going to post 11 random facts about me, only because I did my 25 Random Facts About Me post a few days ago so I’m just going to link you to there.
Next, I am nominating the following blogs for the Liebster Award.
- Abbiemay at The Lincolnshire Farmgirl
- Laura at Adventures With J
- Grace at Gracie
- Dia at The White Rocking Chair
- Sara at Sara Batchelor
- Kaelani at Kaelani Hamilton’s Blog
- Rebecca at Its Rebecca Candy
- Annabel at Annabel Louisa-Rose
- Lauren at Lauren Scott
Rachel at Moms Going To Work
- Sarah at Jolly Good Cake Club
Questions to my Nominees:
Here are the 11 questions you need to answer in your blog post.
1. What made you want to start blogging?
2. Where do you get your inspiration?
3. What is your favourite topic to blog about?
4. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
5. If you could travel somewhere new today, where would you go and why?
6. Who would be your ideal dinner party celebrity guests?
7. What social media platforms do you use to promote your blog?
8. What has been your biggest accomplishment (in life or in blogging) so far?
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
10. Which blog is your favourite to read?
11. Name one thing you can’t live without
You now have to answer those questions nominate 11 blogs yourself and make a set of questions for them to answer. You don’t have to but I’d really love to see your Liebster Award posts…leave your link in the comments if you wish.
I’m proud to show off my new Liebster Award badges! You’ll find them posted on my “About Me” page. Thanks again for the nominations.