1. What is your all-time favourite book?
I can’t pick a favourite single book, but my favourite series of books are the Sherlock Holmes collection. I love solving mysteries. I also love P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern.
2. Which quote describes you as a person best according to you?
On the Winnie The Pooh side of things again, I’m going to say “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart”. I hope that I fill my fiancés heart with happiness and joy…and I’m not exactly tall.
3. What is your favourite English word, and why?
This is going to sound strange, but I love the word kerfuffle. It sounds funny and makes me smile every time I hear it.
4. What is your favourite word in your home language, and what does it mean?
I live in an area of England known as the Black Country and we have our own dialect. I can’t pick between two of our words, so I’m going to put the two!
Bostin’: This means something that is good, great or brilliant…example bostin’ fittle (Fittle means food)
Wazzin: This means throat…example when giving someone food you say “Get that down ya wazzin”
5. Being a blogger, what is the most difficult part about writing for you?
Sometimes I find that I get writers block…which taking part in The Blog Tag helps with!
6. What inspires you to write the most?
My fiancé. The encouragement, love and support he continually gives me in blogging and in life motivates and inspires me to keep on writing.
7. What is your favourite song?
Daughtry – No Surprise
8. What image/experience/memory do you instantly think of when hearing your favourite song?
The memory I think of when I hear the song is just the fun my fiancé and I have when we play this song on Rock Band 4. I’ve done the guitar, drums and singing to this song and I have to say…I really enjoy singing it.
9. In how many languages can you write?
Just English. I did a little French and Spanish at high school but I don’t think I’d be able to write in those languages now though.
10. If you had to make up/invent one word, what would it be? And what would that word mean?
Inspired by something I was just instinctively doing…Pairming. The meaning I’d give this is air performing, like air guitar but with miming at the same time. I was just singing along to a song while air drumming to it.
11. Make a sentence containing the following words: Three, Birds, Sauce, Hug and Gay (As in happy)
The three blue birds had a group hug before they danced to Duck Sauce and they had a gay time.
12. Assign your own meaning to the following made-up words:
Bugalhet: A dislike for insects
Wiftigious: A trademark scent
Doraning: Aimlessly exploring
13. What word rhymes best with Sugar?
14. Sum up your experience of The Blog Tag in one rhyming sentence.
The Blog Tag has been fun, I’ve written and learnt a ton!
Poems or Quotes
I like both
Rock or Pop
Handwriting or Typing
I love a little of both. I love sending handwritten letters.
Biography or Novel
Black pen or Blue pen
Reading alone or for Other People
Definitely reading alone