I have been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you so much to Sophiaaaxo. I love her blog, so you should all go and check it out. Her most recent post is a recipe for some yummy looking banana bread (even though I don’t like bananas).
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate other bloggers
- Write them new questions
- List the rules and let other bloggers know you have nominated them
Questions Sophiaaaxo Asked Me
1. How many pictures/videos do you currently have on your camera roll?
Currently, spread across my iPod and phone, there must be over 1000 pictures! I seriously go crazy with the camera taking pictures for my blog, of Fudge and anything else in general. I’m glad I haven’t too long had a new phone with extra space. My last kept telling me I was using too much storage.
2. Who inspired you to blog?
In a blog sense, I don’t think a certain blogger inspired me. I used to read some blogs and think how I’d love to do it too. Mr J was my main inspiration and support in starting my blog.
3. If you could appear in any magazine for your blog, which one would it be?
Gosh, that’s a difficult one. I think it depends on the blog post. If it’s for something to do with asthma etc, I’d love to see my blog appear in health magazines. This way I could help raise more awareness. I have no idea where I’d fit for everything else. I like reading magazines like Cosmopolitan and others similar.
4. Where in the world would you like to make blogger friends from?
I’ve already made some friends from around the world; currently South Africa, Morocco, USA and more from the UK. I don’t mind making blogging friends from anywhere but I think that if I could make friends with bloggers from Italy (Tuscany in particular) that would be amazing! Mr J and I really want to go to Italy. Don’t tell him but I’m trying to find a way to get us there for a holiday or our honeymoon.
5. If you could read any detailed blog post right now, on any topic, what would the topic be and why?
Right now, I’d pick to read blog posts about depression and anxiety. Mr J has been suffering with these for over a year now so any information I can get about it from other sources is a fantastic help to aid me in helping him through.
Questions To My Nominees
- What do you like most about blogging?
- What do you look for when choosing other people’s blogs to read?
- What has been your biggest accomplishment (in life or in blogging) so far?
- Which blog is your favourite to read?
- What’s your one essential item you can’t live without?
- Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
I’m so grateful for being nominated and I can’t wait to see what all my nominees answer! Leave your links in the comments section so I can go over and have a read and I can share your post.