I’m a little behind with this but back in May, Helen from Helen’s Journey nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much Helen. It may have taken me a while, but I’m finally getting onto posting about the award.
Here are the rules/guidelines for Versatile Blogger Award nominees to follow:
- Thank the person who nominated you. (Links to their site are pretty sweet!)
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate no more than 15 bloggers for the award.
7 Facts About Me
- My favourite colour is purple
- I’m only 5 foot 2 inches tall
- I’ve only been out of the UK once in my lifetime so far
- Before Fudge, the only pets I ever had were budgies
- I used to play trumpet in a concert band
- I was also a competitive swimmer, winning gold medals and trophies at our club events
- I have A Level qualifications in Business Studies, Computer Technology and Art.
I’ll be honest with you all, I always have so much trouble trying to pick out blogs to nominate but here’s my list of 10.
- Steph Loves | Twitter @stephloves4
- Strange Girl Gaming | Twitter @strangeggaming
- Over Peach Chic | Twitter @abbie_huggan
- Emily Florence | Twitter @emflorenceblog
- Ellie K | Twitter @itselliekblog
- Paige’s Pugmark | Twitter @paigespugmark
- Blog By Bakes | Twitter @blogbybakes
- Cookiez Meltdown | Twitter @cookiezmeltdown
- The Life Of I | Twitter @thelifeofii
- Be Your Own Kind | Twitter @ beyourownkind24
Thank you again Helen for the nomination! Anyone who participates, don’t forget to tag me in your posts so I can see your replies.