Megan at A Geeky Gal created another tag a few months ago which I was really intrigued by. I’ve been so far behind with the blogging world, it was great to come back and read some posts! Megan created this tag to spread positivity with a list of all things that make us all happy. I really like Megan’s blog and wanted to spread positivity too so I decided to take part.
There are some rules to the tag which are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who tagged you and link their blog.
- Write 50 things that make you happy in no particular order.
- Tag 3-5 bloggers.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Thanks Megan for creating this tag and I hope I live up to the challenge.
- When Mr J smiles at me
- Kisses from Fudge
- Popping bubblewrap
- Baking cakes
- Running on fresh, untouched snow
- Duvet movie nights in with Mr J
- Fresh bed sheets
- Nail polish ‘pourn’ and mixing videos
- Mr J wrapping his arms around me when I’m upset or not feeling too good
- Playing a video game old favourite
- Acting silly with Mr J
- Filling a pick ‘n’ mix pot
- Watching Mr J draw
- Crunching leaves in the Autumn
- Lying awake at night and hearing the rain patter
- Walking barefoot on the beach
- Falling asleep while cuddling
- Fudge’s binkys, flops and super bunnies
- Looking through old photos
- Looking at the stars
- Finding bargains
- Mr J and I cooking a meal together
- Starting a new game
- My nephews laugh and smile
- Getting new stamps to add to my collection
- Spending time with my grandparents
- Seeing all the baby budgies and eggs in my grandads aviary
- Sitting for a few minutes with a jar of Nutella and a spoon
- The smell of freshly baked bread
- A hot chocolate on a cold night
- Hearing from happy customers
- Playing board games
- Doing a crossword
- Mr J, Fudge and I “hanging out” on the floor together
- Decorating the Christmas tree
- Real friends
- Those butterflies I still get in my stomach 13 years into our relationship
- Wedding planning
- Getting a new colouring book
- The smell of swimming pools
- The release of one of my highly anticipated video games
- Random forehead kisses from Mr J
- Chinese takeaway night
- Singing along to music while doing housework
- Hearing Fudge eating and digging through the night
- Reading a good book
- Bacon sarnies
- Catch up TV
So there you have it. 50 things that make me happy. The most difficult part for me is choosing who to tag so I will tag all reading this that would love to take part.
Don’t forget to leave me the links to your posts in the comments and then share them with Megan too at the link at the top of the post. I’d really love to see them.