On Twitter recently there was a tweet doing the rounds of quoted retweets about what everyone has achieved in this decade, seeing as there’s only the rest of November and December left of the 2010s.
I loved seeing what everyone has achieved. So much so that I really wanted to share what I’d achieved this decade. However, instead of doing this via Twitter, I decided to use it as a returning to my blog post! I’m going to add the highs and lows of my experience of the 2010s.
- Mr J and I moved into our first home together (2010)
- Got our pet budgie Jack (2011)
- Became an auntie (2013)
- Lost my nan (2013)
- Lost Jack (2015)
- Mr J got diagnosed with depression and anxiety (2016)
- Started my blog (2016)
- Fudge joined our family (2016)
- Went to 2 awesome Sister Shotgun gigs (2017)
- Started my own business (2017)
- Turned 30! (2017)
- Made some amazing friends through my business (2017 and onwards)
- Got angry over numerous Kit Kats! (2019)
- The plumbers fixing the toilet flooded the kitchen (2019)
- Got recognised for my business on Twitter and won awards from Theo Paphitis and Jacqueline Gold (2019)
- Started polymer clay crafting (2019)
So much more happened through the decade. How did your decade shape up?